Adventure Scape 602 !!
Before you can use this website fully you must login or register

We have moved to old website for the mo old website got deleted

HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Check out my Runescape Video i just made!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Divine
Boss Administrator
Boss Administrator

PostSubject: Check out my Runescape Video i just made!   Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:17 pm

If you want to view on youtube - Click here for link.

Last edited by Divine on Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arcane
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: Check out my Runescape Video i just made!   Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:22 pm

Nice quality, hits and overall good to watch Smile 9/10 +like +sub Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xzillagaming.tk
Divine
Boss Administrator
Boss Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Check out my Runescape Video i just made!   Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:24 pm

Thank you Very Happy

Back to top Go down
View user profile
xfireman
In-Game Moderator
In-Game Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Check out my Runescape Video i just made!   Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:19 pm

Ya real nice. Btw that 1050, was beautiful. Loved it!

I just have to ask you this, how do you become rich in rs?? Not the Dvorak but that full bandos you had in the new banner.

Thanks, xfireman

P.s I'm srry if my topics are messed up, I'm using iPhone ATM not a computer. Glad you understand Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Divine
Boss Administrator
Boss Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Check out my Runescape Video i just made!   Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:47 pm

Thanks xfireman,

The reason i have alot of cash is beacuse i do alot of slayer, barrows and bosses wich are all great money sources.

-Divine

Back to top Go down
View user profile
xfireman
In-Game Moderator
In-Game Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Check out my Runescape Video i just made!   Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:03 pm

Oh now I understand, I'm not yet in that rs lvl to do barrows and bosses, but plz tell me about slayer, mines is 51 and how will it make you rich?

Thanks, xfiremen
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bruce
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: Check out my Runescape Video i just made!   Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:06 pm

You kill monsters you got as slayer task, take their drops and omg, money x)

But I'll tell you right now, Slayer is Lo0oOng !
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xfireman
In-Game Moderator
In-Game Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Check out my Runescape Video i just made!   Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:09 pm

Oh Lol I thought there was some kind of secreat in slayer of making money, but now I see it's pretty simple. Thanks for the Edvice, bruce and divine

Thanks, xfireman
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Divine
Boss Administrator
Boss Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Check out my Runescape Video i just made!   Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:49 pm

yeah hes right and a good point in slayer is you get set to kill alot of the same monsters, which gives you a better change to resive that monsters rare drop. when you go to higher slayer masters with a higher slayer lvl you get better monsters from tasks which bring you better rare drops.

also some of the best things to pick up are the common drops beacuse they add up to lots of money by the end of the task Smile

-Divine

Back to top Go down
View user profile
xfireman
In-Game Moderator
In-Game Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Check out my Runescape Video i just made!   Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:00 pm

ahhh, thanks for the tip divine. Very Happy Also why has server been offline for awhile, and site been saying "614 to be released TONIGHT!!!!!!" for about 3 days. can you tell me why?

Thanks, Xfireman
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dennis
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Check out my Runescape Video i just made!   Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:01 pm

I basically mean its due to be released soon basically everynight is a possibility

Thanks,

Dennis
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://adventurescape.coolbb.net
xfireman
In-Game Moderator
In-Game Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Check out my Runescape Video i just made!   Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:03 pm

oh, thanks for that Dennis, I have been confused for several days wondering whats going on. Whats your progress with the 614 server atm, and why is 602 offline?

Thanks, Xfireman
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dennis
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Check out my Runescape Video i just made!   Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:10 pm

The 614 is going good i am waiting for the source and also the 602 is down because we have been asking the vps people for a new vps and they are doing it now

Thanks,

Dennis
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://adventurescape.coolbb.net
xfireman
In-Game Moderator
In-Game Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Check out my Runescape Video i just made!   Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:40 pm

oh ok, thanks for the info, dennis

Thanks, Xfireman
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Check out my Runescape Video i just made!   

Back to top Go down

Check out my Runescape Video i just made!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Adventure Scape 602 !! :: Media :: Videos-
Jump to: