0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
soulwind
Noob Poster

PostSubject: Lord Makup admin app   Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:27 pm

hai Im Lord makup. and people like me. (LOL) <- not real starting of app! lol

-> real starting of app LOL:

hi guys this is lord makup im apping for admin because, Dark and divine really inspire me and i try to help them as much as i can. (my previous server history)

on previous servers i used to be named as Darkiller391 and they were 317's mostly. i made rreally godo friends with all the owners and i loved to help them. they are great friends. i even know most of them today! when i talk to them they always say if they make a serv they want me to be co for them cause they trust me Razz. and your wondering what does this got to do with your app? well this is a lil documentry so u can kidna of see how the owners/ friends trust me to help and i always helped them. I want to do the same because, you never know when a flooder / hacker will come and no admin will be on to help the server when the owners are not on, and i try to be on as much as i possibly can. just for a saying heres the names of the servers ive been ranekd on

Blobscape 317: mod/admin/co owner/owner
flamepkz 402: mod/admin co owner
flamepkz2 562: co owner
cheatscape: admin
unitedscape: mod

the point im trying to make is i eally want to help this server and i hope to help everyone. ive put alot of heart into helping this server. ive made even signatures for the server and advertisement vids!

ABOUT ME: im athletic i like gaming, i like to help people alot so they can succeed i like dogs german shepherds Smile i dont have many friends, but the ones i have are good friends i like to joke have fun(own people in games im better at) lol and i like to do archery and music *guitar. i like to make videos rsmv's advertisements too. im creative i like to build stuff and make stuff i like drawing and stuff Smile i hope you liked me app and pelase reply and vote Smile

Last edited by soulwind on Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : stuff)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
red moonie
In-Game-Admin
In-Game-Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lord Makup admin app   Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:35 pm

soulwind wrote:
hai Im Lord makup. and people like me. (LOL) <- not real starting of app! lol

-> real starting of app LOL:

hi guys this is lord makup im apping for admin because, Dark and divine really inspire me and i try to help them as much as i can. (my previous server history)

on previous servers i used to be named as Darkiller391 and they were 317's mostly. i made rreally godo friends with all the owners and i loved to help them. they are great friends. i even know most of them today! when i talk to them they always say if they make a serv they want me to be co for them cause they trust me Razz. and your wondering what does this got to do with your app? well this is a lil documentry so u can kidna of see how the owners/ friends trust me to help and i always helped them. I want to do the same because, you never know when a flooder / hacker will come and no admin will be on to help the server when the owners are not on, and i try to be on as much as i possibly can. just for a saying heres the names of the servers ive been ranekd on

Blobscape 317: mod/admin/co owner/owner
flamepkz 402: mod/admin co owner
flamepkz2 562: co owner
cheatscape: admin
unitedscape: mod

the point im trying to make is i eally want to help this server and i hope to help everyone. ive put alot of heart into helping this server. ive made even signatures for the server and advertisement vids!

so, i hope this didnt bore you and thanks for reading! Lord Makup out Smile hope to see you on the game!
umm yes ok very good apllication but i should gif some more information about urself

Lord Makup admin app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Adventure Scape 602 !! :: General :: Staff Applications-
Jump to: